Afternoon at the sea
The days are hot and it feels like taking a nice sunbath (and sea!), perhaps in the company of dolphins. On a 4 hour tour, enjoy a different day with friends and family.
As sustainability is part of our DNA, on our regular tours Go Mary will sail wherever the wind takes it. We can go on the way to the sea, passing the Bugio lighthouse, or sail against our other sea – mar da palha – and enjoy the scenic beauty of the fantastic Tagus estuary.
If the conditions allow it, there may be a stop for a swim and you can also count on our bar service throughout the tour.
[JUN-21] On Saturdays 14h30-18h30 (4h tour)
For other days or exclusive tours please contact us
Check-in 15m before, the boat departs punctually
Departure and arrival at Doca de Santo Amaro
We speak Portuguese, English, French and Spanish
Tour takes place with a minimum of 10 people
- permanent cleaning
- trained staff
- onboarding protocol
- reduced capacity
- 4h tour: A drink (beer, wine, soda, water)
- Insurance (details in the FAQ)
Note: It is not allowed to take food and drink on board.
- By car, you can park in the paid outdoor park
- By taxi or uber (destination: Doca de Santo Amaro)
- By bicycle or scooter
- By train on the Cais do Sodré – Cascais line, exit at Alcântara-Mar station (+4m walking)
- By bus 712/728, exit at Alcântara-Mar stop (+7m walking)
- By bus 201/720/732/736/760, exit at Alcântara-24deJulho stop (+9m walking)
- By tram 15/18, exit at the Alcântara-24deJulho stop (+9m walking)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes (thin heels not allowed)
- Swimsuit and towel
- A coat (if it is cool you can always shelter in our glass room)
- Good mood (to enjoy the most)!
24h before the departure time of the tour, if the minimum number of people for the tour to take place is not assured, customers with a confirmed booking will be contacted and may choose between rescheduling or refund.
If the weather does not allow the boat to leave safely or if the tour has to end early due to sudden deterioration of weather conditions (storm, wind or heavy rain – the decision is always up to the captain), we will offer the possibility to change de date or refund. It should be noted that the Go Mary is a large catamaran, very stable, safe and robust. The interior room offers conditions of great comfort in bad weather. You can get a weather forecast here.
Contact us and we will do everything to offer an alternative that is of your convenience. Up to 48 hours before departure time, we guarantee a full refund if you do not want to change / postpone.
Go Mary is getting ready to start. Please leave us your e-mail address to receive an alert when our booking becomes available