The diversity of spaces at Go Mary allows you to create the ideal program for your company. Tell us if you need a business meeting followed by a moment of relaxation or if you want a day dedicated to team-building. When sailing or gliding on the Tagus river, Go Mary offers the necessary environment for work, moments of socialisation or strengthening of team spirit.
Our big interior room, with a presentation screen, allows different formats and the outdoor areas are ideal for breaks and moments of relaxation. Full day or part of day, with or without meals, more or less formal, at Go Mary you will find the ideal conditions for your company.
- permanent cleaning
- trained staff
- onboarding protocol
- reduced capacity
How to get there
The meeting point for boarding is at Doca de Santo Amaro, under the bridge, next to the padel court, by gate 1. The element of our staff, properly identified, will be waiting for you.
- By car, you can park in the paid outdoor park
- By taxi or uber (destination: Doca de Santo Amaro)
- By bicycle or scooter
- By train on the Cais do Sodré – Cascais line, exit at Alcântara-Mar station (+4m walking)
- By bus 712/728, exit at Alcântara-Mar stop (+7m walking)
- By bus 201/720/732/736/760, exit at Alcântara-24deJulho stop (+9m walking)
- By tram 15/18, exit at the Alcântara-24deJulho stop (+9m walking)
What to bring
- Sunscreen (during Summer, even in the late afternoon, the sun is strong in Lisbon)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes (thin heels not allowed)
- A coat (in the end of the day at the river it can get cool but you can always shelter in our glass room)
- Good mood (to enjoy the most)!
Contact us so we can know what you want and make a personalised proposal