Enjoying the sunset on the Tagus river is already a must in our city. On board of the Go Mary you can do it on exclusive experiences. Gather friends, family or colleagues and enjoy the comfort of sailing with the stability of a catamaran.
- permanent cleaning
- trained staff
- onboarding protocol
- reduced capacity
How to get there
The meeting point for boarding is at Doca de Santo Amaro, under the bridge, next to the padel court, by gate 1. The element of our staff, properly identified, will be waiting for you.
- By car, you can park in the paid outdoor park
- By taxi or uber (destination: Doca de Santo Amaro)
- By bicycle or scooter
- By train on the Cais do Sodré – Cascais line, exit at Alcântara-Mar station (+4m walking)
- By bus 712/728, exit at Alcântara-Mar stop (+7m walking)
- By bus 201/720/732/736/760, exit at Alcântara-24deJulho stop (+9m walking)
- By tram 15/18, exit at the Alcântara-24deJulho stop (+9m walking)
What to bring
- Sunscreen (during Summer, even in the late afternoon, the sun is strong in Lisbon)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes (thin heels not allowed)
- A coat (in the end of the day at the river it can get cool but you can always shelter in our glass room)
- Good mood (to enjoy the most)!
Contact us so we can know what you want and make a personalised proposal