Enjoying the sunset on the Tagus river is already a must in our city. On board of the Go Mary you can do it on our regular tours or on exclusive experiences. In any case, gather friends and family or simply venture out alone and enjoy the comfort of sailing with the stability of a catamaran.
[AUG-21] On Saturdays 18h30-20h30 (2h tour)
[SEP-21] On Saturdays 18h-20h (2h tour)
For other days or exclusive tours please contact us
Check-in 15m before, the boat departs punctually
Departure and arrival at Doca de Santo Amaro
We speak Portuguese, English, French and Spanish
Tour takes place with a minimum of 10 people
- permanent cleaning
- trained staff
- onboarding protocol
- reduced capacity
- A drink (beer, wine, soda, water)
- Insurance (details in the FAQ)
- By car, you can park in the paid outdoor park
- By taxi or uber (destination: Doca de Santo Amaro)
- By bicycle or scooter
- By train on the Cais do Sodré – Cascais line, exit at Alcântara-Mar station (+4m walking)
- By bus 712/728, exit at Alcântara-Mar stop (+7m walking)
- By bus 201/720/732/736/760, exit at Alcântara-24deJulho stop (+9m walking)
- By tram 15/18, exit at the Alcântara-24deJulho stop (+9m walking)
- Sunscreen (during Summer, even in the late afternoon, the sun is strong in Lisbon)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes (thin heels not allowed)
- A coat (in the end of the day at the river it can get cool but you can always shelter in our glass room)
- Good mood (to enjoy the most)!
24h before the departure time of the tour, if the minimum number of people for the tour to take place is not assured, customers with a confirmed booking will be contacted and may choose between rescheduling or refund.
Contact us and we will do everything to offer an alternative that is of your convenience. Up to 48 hours before departure time, we guarantee a full refund if you do not want to change / postpone.
Go Mary is getting ready to start. Please leave us your e-mail address to receive an alert when our booking becomes available