Party on board
For 2 people or for 150, everything is possible on board of the Go Mary! Two hours or a day of sailing, in the silence of the wind or with the music vibrating. Tell us your dream and come celebrate the great moments of your life, with those you love the most.
Dance indoor or on the deck, do a wine and cheese tasting, have live music on board, a formal sitting dinner or, who knows, a yoga class or even a relaxing massage. Everything is possible!
To celebrate a special day or to make a day special, at Go Mary the experiences are endless, to repeat and share! Tell us how you want yours!
- permanent cleaning
- trained staff
- onboarding protocol
- reduced capacity
How to get there
The meeting point for boarding is at Doca de Santo Amaro, under the bridge, next to the padel court, by gate 1. The element of our staff, properly identified, will be waiting for you.
- By car, you can park in the paid outdoor park
- By taxi or uber (destination: Doca de Santo Amaro)
- By bicycle or scooter
- By train on the Cais do Sodré – Cascais line, exit at Alcântara-Mar station (+4m walking)
- By bus 712/728, exit at Alcântara-Mar stop (+7m walking)
- By bus 201/720/732/736/760, exit at Alcântara-24deJulho stop (+9m walking)
- By tram 15/18, exit at the Alcântara-24deJulho stop (+9m walking)
What to bring
- Sunscreen (during Summer, even in the late afternoon, the sun is strong in Lisbon)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes (thin heels not allowed)
- A coat (in the end of the day at the river it can get cool but you can always shelter in our glass room)
- Good mood (to enjoy the most)!
Contact us so we can know what you want and make a personalised proposal